- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Brain Food Studio collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Brain Food Studio with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for the Brain Food Community email list
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Brain Food Studio collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with news, information and offers that we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Brain Food Studio securely stores your data with Mailchimp. We will store your data indefinitely until the dissolution of the Brain Food Studio, or until you opt out.
Brain Food Studio would like to send you information about products and servies of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out, at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Brain Food Studio from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Brain Food Studio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Brain Food Studio for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Brain Food Studio correct any information you believe is innaccturate. You also have the right to request Brain Food Studio to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Brain Food Studio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Brain Food Studio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Brain Food Studio’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Brain Food Studio transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7193 0245.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Brain Food Studio uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Brain Food Studio uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Brain Food Studio sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that whne you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on you browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to conact us
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 7193 0245
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Brain Food Studio has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office